Optimize Your Retirement Income For Life
Your expenses in retirement may be higher, or they may be lower.
- Plan for your priorities in retirement.
- Decrease taxation of income
- Lower the costs you can, plan for those you can't control.
Inflation risk, like many other risks, is unpredictable.
- Plan using sources of income that will be likely to rise with inflation.
- On average, inflation decreases purchasing power by about 3.5% each year
- Diversify income and correlate income with your expenses.
Longevity is a blessing. Ensure that you will be able to enjoy it.
- Create dependable lifetime income.
- Minimize risk of loss and risk of exhausting savings.
- Leave a legacy for loved ones and cherished causes.
Myths abound, but SS will be very valuable to most baby boomers.
- The foundation of retirement income plan
- Doesn't run out in old age
- Decisions early on can affect your total benefit by 100's of thousands of dollars.